Saturday 25 February 2012

Quinn Shipton

I'm not sure I've really discovered my 'style' quite yet, but I'm only in my first year of University. Here is some of the work I've done recently, all for my course.
This guy was for a tonal study using only Ultramarine, Raw Umber and White. Loosely based on our tired looking tutor assistant, Josh. This is the kind of work that I like to do.
This was one of my rough double page spreads from the Illustrated book project we had recently. The story I chose was quite dark and morbid.
We were given a few days to illustrate an article from New Scientist/The Guardian. A live brief of sorts.
This is Max, I made him as my 3D response to the Figure project I just handed in yesterday. He was so much fun to create and I feel like my work may become much more 3 dimensional from here on out!
Check out more of my work on DeviantART or Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment